How to Log in to Your Appointment:
We are using this JaneApp platform for your Telehealth appointments. This platform is secure and encrypted.
To log in, follow the directions in your booking and reminder emails to access your JaneApp My Account page. Then click on the video icon saying “Begin” beside your appointment details. Follow the prompts and consent to enter the virtual platform and start your session with your therapist.
Helpful hints for a Successful Telehealth session:
– Be sure to arrive a few minutes early to test your equipment
– Check your internet connection and ensure it is at least 15Mbps
– We recommend you use the latest Chrome or Firefox browser. Note: Android devices work best on Chrome. If you’re on an iOS device (iPhone, iPad) you will need the Jane Online Appointments app which is available on the app store.
– Ensure you have a working camera and microphone on your device
– Earbuds may be helpful for clearer sound (not necessary)
– Give yourself some space and good lighting to move around and be seen by your therapist
– Ensure your space is private and free of distraction so that you get the most out of this session
– If you booked an ergonomic assessment, prepare your work/desk environment and set up your video device to see this environment.
– Dress as you would for an in-person appointment (we recommend shorts and a tank top/t-shirt). Be ready to move!