Larissa is currently on maternity leave. Please call or email our Client Service Team and we will help match you with one of our other amazing therapists to help you reach your goals.
Larissa is a graduate of the University of British Columbia, where she completed her Master of Physical Therapy in 2009 and Bachelor of Science in 2007.
Larissa was exposed to Physiotherapy at a young age and was immediately intrigued by the profession. Through her own injuries, she has developed a deep sense of empathy, compassion, and comprehensive knowledge base that comes from being both a patient and a therapist. Larissa is passionate about the profession and also sees the immense value in being part of a collaborative health care team. Larissa continues to prioritize life-long learning and is currently exploring advanced knowledge in Osteopathic techniques, Medical Intuition, and the Autonomic Nervous System.
Larissa uses her skills to assess and treat the whole person and is very keen on making sure that the patient understands and is part of the treatment process the entire way through.
Larissa was a competitive swimmer for 11 years and continues to work with coaches and their competitive swimmers by presenting lectures and providing rehabilitation programs for competitive swim teams. She currently enjoys yoga, hiking, Kettlebell and TRX training, trail running, scuba diving, and has over 15 years of personal Pilates experience.
- Medical Acupuncture Provider – AFCI
- Intramuscular Stimulation (CG*IMS)
- STOTT PILATES® Rehab Trained Instructor – Reformer 1 & 2, Cadillac/Barrels/Chair 1 & 2
- Calibrate Clinical Pilates Instructor
- K-taping therapist
- Intermediate Certificate of Manual and Manipulative Therapy with the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Shirley Sahrmann Movement Impairment Syndromes
- Lyn Watson Advanced Shoulder Rehab Level 1 & 2
- Anatomy Trains for Movement Therapists