Larissa Vishnaikoff is accepting new clients via referral only. All new clients will be seen for a 70 minute initial assessment/treatment at $160. If you don’t need to see Larissa or don’t have a direct referral to her, please call or email our Client Service Team and we will help match you with one of our other amazing therapists to help you reach your goals.
Larissa is a graduate of the University of British Columbia, where she completed her Master of Physical Therapy in 2009 and Bachelor of Science in 2007.
Larissa was exposed to Physiotherapy at a young age and was immediately intrigued by the profession. Through her own injuries, she has developed a deep sense of empathy, compassion, and comprehensive knowledge base that comes from being both a patient and a therapist. Larissa is passionate about the profession and also sees the immense value in being part of a collaborative health care team. Larissa continues to prioritize life-long learning and is currently exploring advanced knowledge in Osteopathic techniques, movement re-patterning, and the Autonomic Nervous System. Larissa is also an instructor trainer with Calibrate Pilates Training and loves to teach and learn from the amazing practitioners looking to add Clinical Pilates to their practices.
Larissa uses her skills to assess and treat the whole person and is very keen on making sure that the patient understands and is part of the treatment process the entire way through.
Larissa was a competitive swimmer for 11 years and loves to work with swimmers to extend their health and performance. She is a new mom and currently enjoys exploring the world through her daughter’s eyes – and keeping up to her! When she has time, Larissa loves to move via yoga, hiking, Kettlebell and weight lifting training, trail running, scuba diving, and has over 17 years of personal Pilates experience.
- Medical Acupuncture Provider – AFCI
- Intramuscular Stimulation (CG*IMS)
- STOTT PILATES® Rehab Trained Instructor – Reformer 1 & 2, Cadillac/Barrels/Chair 1 & 2
- Calibrate Clinical Pilates Instructor and Co-teacher of Calibrate Pilates
- K-taping therapist
- Intermediate Certificate of Manual and Manipulative Therapy with the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Shirley Sahrmann Movement Impairment Syndromes
- Lyn Watson Advanced Shoulder Rehab Level 1 & 2
- Anatomy Trains for Movement Therapists
- Visceral Manipulation 1: Abdomen (Barral Institute)