*Osteopathy is not covered by ICBC or MSP. We cannot direct bill to 3rd party insurance but we will provide you with a detailed receipt to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
Prices include GST
Osteopathy is a holistic treatment approach utilizing a wide range of hands-on treatment techniques to restore the body back to a state of health and wellbeing. Our Osteopathic Practitioners listen to every client’s unique set of symptoms, medical history, emotional stress, lifestyle and health goals. We understand that trauma and pain can manifest from many triggers (emotional, physical, mental) and thus we strive to help you find the root of your problem. Through skilled palpation and hands on treatment, our Osteopathic practitioners can tap into the body’s own healing mechanisms to get long lasting results.
Our Osteopathic practitioners treat people of all ages – from young children to older adults. Treatments don’t need to be deep or painful to be effective. We can influence muscles, joints, nerves, connective tissue, circulation and internal organs to optimize your health and performance.
Who can benefit from Osteopathy?
- Pre/postnatal women
- Clients in high stress states
- Children with musculoskeletal pain or developmental concerns
- Clients who are looking for a more holistic approach/tried everything else
- Athletes and weekend warriors looking to recover from injury or improve their performance
- Clients suffering from digestive issues (gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation)
- Post MVA clients
- Clients suffering from chronic musculoskeletal pain
Common conditions we treat:
- Back/neck pain
- Chronic inflammatory conditions (e.g. Crohn’s, IBS)
- Prenatal pain (e.g. pubic symphysis pain, coccydynia, lower back pain)
- Sports injuries
- Menstrual pain
- Postural pain
- Jaw pain
- Musculoskeletal effects of breathing disorders (e.g. asthma and COPD)