Physiotherapy, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates, Registered Massage Therapy, and Intramuscular Stimulation are commonly included in extended health plans. It is recommended to review your benefits package with your insurance provider as coverage varies between providers. The Medical Service Plan of BC (MSP) does provide some coverage for those who qualify for Premium Assistance. More information can be found here.
- BC CareCard
- Suitable attire that will be easy to move around in (ie. shorts for assessment of a lower body area, and a t-shirt or tank top for assessment of an upper body area)
- Third Party Insurance information – ICBC, Extended health care benefits, etc.
- Referral notes from your doctor or other healthcare practitioners
- Any diagnostic testing (ie. x-ray, MRI, CT Scan) results relevant to your area of assessment
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled appointment. Arriving 5 minutes early for your first session will give you time to fill out our intake forms or save time by filling them out online in advance.
- If you arrive late to your appointment, we will do our best with the remaining time left in the appointment.
At this time, we offer direct billing to the following insurance providers:
- Manulife Financial
- Sun Life Financial
- Canada Life
- Pacific Blue Cross
A credit card on file is required to access our direct billing service.
Please bring your insurance information to your first appointment to set up your claim.
If you would rather pay privately or have an insurer who is not listed above, we will provide you with a receipt that can be submitted to your insurer for reimbursement.
Yes, we do accept ICBC claims for Physiotherapy and Registered Massage Therapy services. Please call us to book. We will ask for your ICBC claim number, date of the accident, BC Care Card, any referrals from your doctor, and your claim specialist’s name and number to confirm coverage before your first session. If you have any questions regarding your claim, please call your ICBC claim specialist for clarification.
*For more information on ICBC Enhanced Care updates, please visit this site
We do not currently offer Physiotherapy to WSBC claimants.
Metered street parking is available along Keefer St., Main St. and Quebec/Columbia St. along with some free 2hr parking spots. The Chinatown Plaza Parkade (EasyPark) is located at 180 Keefer St. and offers paid parking. We are across the street from a dedicated parking lot for Evo.
- Payment is due at the time of each appointment
- A credit card on file is required for all initial appointment bookings and direct billing
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, or debit (AMEX can be used for credit cards stored on file)
- Late Cancellations or missed appointments will be charged the full price of the appointment
Initial Assessment 55 mins – $140
Ergonomic Telehealth Assessment 25 mins – $90
Subsequent Treatment 25 mins – $90
Extended Subsequent Treatment 40 mins – $125
Extended Subsequent Treatment 55 mins – $160
ICBC user fee – $0 for initial visit, $8 for 25 min subsequent, $43 for 40 minute subsequent, $78 for 55 min subsequent treatment
MSP user fee – $80 initial visit, $45 for 25 min subsequent visit
*All physiotherapy sessions are one-on-one with our Registered Physiotherapists. The rates above also apply for IMS assessment and treatments, Telehealth Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehab, and TMJ Physiotherapy.
PELVIC FLOOR PHYSIOTHERAPY
Initial Assessment 55 mins – $160
Subsequent Treatment 55 mins – $160
Subsequent Treatment 25 mins – $90
ICBC user fee – $0 for initial visit, $8 for 25 min subsequent, $78 for 55 min subsequent treatment
MSP user fee – $120 initial visit and 55 min subsequent, $45 for 25 min subsequent visit
*The rates above also apply for Telehealth Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy.
Clinical Pilates Treatment 55 mins – $160
Clinical Pilates Treatment 40 mins – $125
REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPY AND CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY
Registered Massage Therapy Session 30 mins – $78.75
Registered Massage Therapy Session 45 mins – $99.75
Registered Massage Therapy Session 60 mins – $126
ICBC user fee – $10.50 initial 60 min visit, $0 for 30 min, $12.60 for 45 min, $38.85 for 60 min
We require 48 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your appointment. We reserve our time specifically for you and strive to adhere to your scheduled appointment time. When you miss an appointment, often times another client may have benefitted from attending. If you cannot provide 48 hours notice before cancellation or you miss your appointment, you will be responsible for the full price of your appointment.