Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a referral to see a Physiotherapist or Massage Therapist?
Are your services covered by health insurance/extended benefits?
What should I bring to my appointment?
- BC CareCard
- suitable attire that will be easy to move around in (ie. shorts for assessment of a lower body area, and a t-shirt or tank top for assessment of an upper body area)
- referral notes from your doctor or other healthcare practitioners
- any diagnostic testing (ie. x-ray, MRI, CT Scan) results relevant to your area of assessment
- Please arrive promptly to your scheduled appointment. Arriving 10 minutes early for your first session will give you time to fill out our intake forms.
- If you arrive late to your appointment, we will do our best with the remaining time left in the appointment.
Do you offer direct billing to extended health plans?
Do you accept ICBC claims?
Yes, we do accept ICBC claims for Physiotherapy and Registered Massage Therapy services only. Please bring your ICBC file number, date of the accident, BC Care Card, any referrals from your doctor, and your file handler’s name and number to your first session. If you have any questions regarding your claim, please call your ICBC file handler for clarification.
For motor vehicle accidents on or after April 1st, 2019, treatments must take place within 12 weeks of the date of the accident causing the injury.
*For more information on ICBC changes, please visit this site
Do you accept WorkSafe BC (WSBC) claims?
Is there parking available?
What are your rates? (Rates/Fees)
- Payment is due at the time of each appointment
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, debit or cash
- Late Cancellations or missed appointments will be charged the full price of the appointment
Initial Assessment 55 mins – $130
Subsequent Treatment 25 mins – $85
Extended Subsequent Treatment 40 mins – $115
Extended Subsequent Treatment 55 mins – $150
ICBC user fee – $0 for initial visit, $4 for 25 min subsequent, $34 for 40 minute subsequent, $69 for 55 min subsequent treatment
MSP user fee – $80 initial visit, $45 for 25 min subsequent visit
*All physiotherapy sessions are one-on-one with our Registered Physiotherapists. The rates above also apply for IMS assessment and treatments and Telehealth Physiotherapy.
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
Initial Assessment 55 mins – $160
Subsequent Treatment 55 mins – $160
Subsequent Treatment 25 mins – $90
ICBC user fee – $0 for initial visit, $9 for 25 min subsequent, $79 for 55 min subsequent treatment
MSP user fee – $120 initial visit and 55 min subsequent, $45 for 25 min subsequent visit
*The rates above also apply for Telehealth Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy.
Clinical Pilates Treatment 55 mins – $150
Registered Massage Therapy and Craniosacral Therapy
Registered Massage Therapy Session 30 mins – $78.75
Registered Massage Therapy Session 45 mins – $99.75
Registered Massage Therapy Session 60 mins – $126
ICBC user fee – $11.55 initial 60 min visit, $0 for 30 min, $13.65 for 45 min, $39.90 for 60 min
Cancellation and No Show Policy
We require 48 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your appointment. We reserve our time specifically for you and strive to adhere to your scheduled appointment time. When you miss an appointment, often times another client may have benefitted from attending. If you cannot provide 48 hours notice before cancellation or you miss your appointment, you will be responsible for the full price of your appointment.