Physiotherapy, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates, Intramuscular Stimulation, and Osteopathy are commonly included in extended health plans. It is recommended to review your benefits package with your insurance provider as coverage varies between providers. The Medical Service Plan of BC (MSP) does provide some coverage for those who qualify for Premium Assistance. More information can be found here.
- BC CareCard
- Suitable attire that will be easy to move around in (ie. shorts for assessment of a lower body area, and a t-shirt or tank top for assessment of an upper body area)
- Third Party Insurance information – ICBC, Extended health care benefits, etc.
- Referral notes from your doctor or other healthcare practitioners
- Any diagnostic testing (ie. x-ray, MRI, CT Scan) results relevant to your area of assessment
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled appointment. Arriving 5 minutes early for your first session will give you time to fill out our intake forms or save time by filling them out online in advance.
- If you arrive late to your appointment, we will do our best with the remaining time left in the appointment.
We DO offer direct billing for Physiotherapy and Osteopathy to the following insurance providers:
- Manulife Financial
- Canada Life
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Great West Life
- First Canadian
- Maximum benefit
- Johnston group
- Chambers of Commerce
- Group Health Benefit Solutions
- Group Source
NOTE: A credit card on file is required to access our direct billing service.
Please bring your insurance information to your first appointment to set up your claim.
If you have an insurer who is not listed above, we will provide you with a receipt that can be submitted to your insurer for reimbursement.
Yes, we do accept ICBC claims for Physiotherapy services (not for Osteopathy).
Please call us to book. We will ask for your ICBC claim number, date of the accident, BC Care Card, any referrals from your doctor, and your claim specialist’s name and number to confirm coverage before your first session. If you have any questions regarding your claim, please call your ICBC claim specialist for clarification.
*For more information on ICBC Enhanced Care updates, please visit this site
We do not currently offer Physiotherapy to WSBC claimants.
Metered street parking is available along Keefer St., Main St. and Quebec/Columbia St. along with some free 2hr parking spots. The Chinatown Plaza Parkade (EasyPark) is located at 180 Keefer St. and offers paid parking. We are across the street from a dedicated parking lot for Evo.
We require 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your appointment. We reserve our time specifically for you and strive to adhere to your scheduled appointment time. When you miss an appointment, often times another client may have benefitted from attending. If you cannot provide 24 hours notice before cancellation or you miss your appointment, you will be responsible for the full price of your appointment.