Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Initial Acupuncture Visit*: 60 mins $100
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatment*: 60 mins $100
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture: 45 mins $100
- Acupuncture Trigger Point Injection: 45 mins $120
- Acupuncture Prolotherapy: 60 mins $150
- Vitamin B12 Injection: 15 mins $25
- Initial Herbal Medicine Consultation: 45 mins $70 plus the cost of prescription
- Subsequent Herbal Medicine Consultation: 30 mins $70 plus the cost of prescription
*May include any/all of the following: acupuncture, cupping, electro-stimulation, Tuina massage, active/passive stretching, exercise, diet & supplement recommnedations
book a TCM / Acupuncture appointment now
TCM, or Traditional Chinese Medicine, is a longstanding, complex medical system that when broken down, is all about holism and balance. It considers your health from an all-encompassing lens; mind, body, and more, and recognizes everybody, and every body, brings with it their own unique patterns.
Helpful in a broad range of ailments and conditions, the TCM process begins with a whole picture of your health. This helps us to decipher any potential imbalances that may be at the root of your main health concern. Restoring well being and balance to your system is then achieved by initiating your body’s natural self-healing mechanisms through the use of 1 or any combination of TCM’s 5 main modalities- Acupuncture, Herbal medicine, Diet therapy, Exercise therapy, and Tui-na (a form of massage/acupressure therapy)
Additional TCM modalities offered here include: Cosmetic/Facial Acupuncture, Acupressure, Electro-Acupuncture, and Cupping.
Should you still be curious if TCM is the right fit for you, don’t hesitate to contact us, as we will put you in touch with our practitioner who is happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Alternatively, we offer a free 15-minute ‘Meet & Greet’ should you like to meet and discuss in person.